Brandon Learning Centre is looking for motivated and enthusiastic UK graduates to join their team in Hong Kong! The centres aim to prepare their students for entry to some of the UK’s top schools by developing their skills in public speaking, growing their confidence and inspiring them through interactive teaching. Their philosophy is that all students have the potential to excel and your role is to help them to develop the self-confidence to fulfil their potential.
Discover the true beauty of Hong Kong whilst taking in its iconic skyline from The Peak, and exploring the city’s local street markets. Brandon Learning Centres are located in Causeway Bay, Jordan and they also teach students in local international schools. You will focus on teaching English literature, language and public speaking on a one to one basis and to small groups of students.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 26,500 per month depending on years of teaching experience
• Rewarding bonus upon completion of contract
• Fully sponsored visa
• Optional housing loan assistance
• In house health insurance
• Small class sizes
• Teaching students between 4 – 14 years old
• Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
• Experience in teaching English to individuals or groups
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teaching students public speaking, English Language and Literature
• Implementing creative and innovative lessons
• Administrative duties
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to [email protected]
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment is an international teacher recruitment agency for schools and learning centres in Asia. We help teachers to find teaching jobs in a safe and easy way.