Blackstock Consulting, one of the UK’s leading independent property consultancies, is looking for a motivated Team Assistant to help manage diaries, admin and assist with exciting PR campaigns.
As it’s a boutique agency and you’ll be working within a small team. You’ll gain immediate responsibility and this role is ideal for someone who wants to learn quickly and gain front-facing experience with top-tier media. Clients include a range of major blue chips and privately-owned business across housing, investment and design.
Based in Buzzfeed’s former offices between Farringdon/Chancery Lane, this agency offers a relaxed, start-up culture (free food, craft beer and onsite yoga classes) that is generously rewarded with perks, bonuses and flexibility. There is scope to quickly move up and earn more.
As Team Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
· Diary management, media monitoring and task management
· Managing photography and image libraries
· Managing press release distribution lists
· All areas of office management
· Being on top of the news and political agenda
· Social media monitoring and management
The ideal candidate will have:
· Proven diary management experience
· Interest in media, business and politics
· Meticulous written and verbal communications skills
· Social media expertise
· Degree from a good university or equivalent experience
We offer 23 days holiday, plus flexible working, gym membership, pension and company equity scheme.