The Mission for 2018
• As a Spoon sales representative, you will be dedicated to growing sales of our existing customers and looking for new revenue streams.
• Your target? 100 stores in London, growing sales with them and building strong and reliable relationships.
• The role may also include working closely with and/or supporting other members of the Spoon team so that together we can get sh**t done.
Duties to include:
1. Store visits and account management:
• You will visit stores 4 days a week in order to:
• Introduce Spoon and allow the store manager to fall in love with our brand
• Build a strong relationship with each store manager
• Ensure the 4P are implemented (Product, Place, Price, Promotion).
• Introduce and list new products of our range
• Allow Spoon to win visibility
2. Business development:
• Keep your eyes peeled for opportunities with new stockists that complement the Spoon brand and products, to include retail stores, independent shops, cafes, gyms, delis to name a few.
3. Analysing sales and providing conclusions:
• Analyse your sales and be able to bring conclusions to help with the sales strategy.
• You will work very closely with our Sales Manager and the rest of the team to develop our overall sales strategy and deliver on targets.
• You will have a great deal of autonomy in the role – planning your visits, introducing Spoon to store managers, pitching new products, tracking and analysing sales.
The big boss?
You will be reporting to our lovely Sales manager, Agathe and Spoon ring leader and COO, Simon.
• 1 day per week at Spoon HQ (The Food Exchange – a hub of food start-up companies)) to plan your visits, analyse sales, work with our Sales Manager
• 4 days on the field
Our dream sales rep:
• Can demonstrate success within the FMCG sector and are ready to join a young and dynamic team!
• Is a go-getter sales person and likes building strong business relationships, by answering to our customers’ needs and putting yourself into their shoes.
• Is highly organized, who’s is schedule always packed and works with efficiency.
• Loves a spreadsheet and is able to use data to analyse sales and draw conclusions.
About Spoon Cereals
About the business
Spoon Cereals launched as London's first breakfast cereal pop-up at a food fair in 2013
Initially serving their breakfasts at markets, music festivals and train stations, the growing business went on to win investment on BBC's Dragons Den. Spoon has gone on to win listings for its cereals at large national retailers and their granolas and mueslis are now stocked nationally across the UK.
We want to give everyone a good reason to jump out of bed in the morning. We believe breakfast is more than a soggy bowl of cornflakes. Not only does it provide us with that all important energy to fuel our days but it’s also an occasion that can be enjoyed in so many ways and at any time of day, feeding our creative spirit!
What gets us jumping out of bed in the morning?
The team live by the brand mission of making breakfast better: healthier, simpler, tastier and more exciting.