Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for 2 superstars to work together and collectively OWN the streets of London.
We want someone brimming with fun and energy. We know you’re not going to be the finished product, but are you up for the challenge of learning to be an awesome sales person?
Are you smart? Are you motivated? Are you charming? Cool, we can teach the rest.
You will own a quarter of London. Within your territory you’ll be asked to achieve the following topline targets:
Business Development: Open up new stockists: shops, cafes, gyms, delis, wherever can sell nut butter!
Account Management: sell in new lines to existing stockists; build relationships and arrange commercial deals for displays and promotions.
New range: we’re bringing out a new range later on this year, and it opens up some really fun new channels to us. You’ll have a total blank slate in those channels, as you’ll be the first Pip & Nut salespeople to ever work on them. Go create something out of nothing!
What do we offer:
- Chance to work and learn in a small team, with great exposure to how a fast paced FMCG business is run
- Supportive environment with lots of positive energy
- Opportunity to improve your sales and negotiation skills with our best commercial people.
- A foot in the door with one of the most exciting and fastest-growing companies in British food and drink.
It is our policy not to discriminate against our employees on the basis of their gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or maternity or trade union membership or the fact that they are a part-time worker or a fixed-term employee.
For more details please email [email protected]
6 months with 1 month probation period
Start Date: on or before 16th September 2019
Working hours 9am -6pm Monday-Friday. (With 1 hour lunch break)
Our office is next to Spitalfields Market on Commercial Street, London
Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor working Visas. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2019
1) Submit personal details & availability, and view the application task through this link - https://forms.gle/npdfmpALr6eRYQAMA
2) As instructed in the link, send your task to [email protected] with ‘Field Sales Intern’ in the title. All task details are on the last page of the Google Form (link above).
1. A role in a fast growing brand with the opportunity to take on responsibility and develop yourself on a fast-track
2. Paid internship + lucrative commission structure
3. Expenses, incl. Zones 1-3 travel
3. Free healthy breakfast every day & team lunch on Fridays
4. Half your phone bill
5. Gym membership
6. 25 days holiday pro rata (so 12.5 days over 6 months), plus bank holidays
7. Enough nut butter to shake your tail at.
8. Supporting environment with lots of positive energy
9. Opportunities to attend talks & events to support your career development
10. Participate in team culture activities: Free yoga, Run Club, Book Club, volunteering, team away days
Pip & Nut is a rapidly growing brand with big ambitions. 2018 was a huge year for us and you can now find our products stocked in over 5,500 stores around the UK, including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, ASDA and Morrison’s.
believe that work should be fun and rewarding, and that a good team can achieve
more than the sum of its parts. Our small but energetic team of 14 has gained
loads of momentum — with fans
ranging from international athletes to top celebrities and amazing partners
like MADE.com and Virgin Sport.
OUR PURPOSE: Help People Love Food that Loves Them, And The Planet
We’re not just about healthy food, we’re about a healthy relationship with food. We believe that sometimes health foods can be a bit boring, preachy and make over-exaggerated health claims making them inaccessible. At Pip & Nut we make food that’s simple and delicious, playful and packed full of energy to fuel your day so that people can enjoy a positive and healthy relationship with food. We care about the people and planet around us. We have been palm oil free from day one and this year we will take this even further by becoming a certified B-corp.
Bring the fun: We bring fun, laughter and positive energy to everything we do.
Keep it real: We believe in realness, from our people and ingredients, to the way we run our business.
Be Open: We take care to listen and find ways to be accessible to everyone.
Never settle: We’re ambitious, a little bit obsessed and will never compromise on quality.