Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to enhance your CV or want to see if teaching is for you, on our 4-month paid internship, this is a perfect opportunity to experience working abroad while earning a competitive salary.
Monkey Tree ELC is the leading English language center in Hong Kong and is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team on a 4-month long internship. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: HK$13,500 (including housing) or HK$20,000 per month (without housing).
• Rewarding bonus of HK$5,000 upon completion of 4-month contract or the chance to extend contract.
• Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus of HK$6,000 received.
• Small class sizes (4-12 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum provided
• Optional and affordable staff accommodation
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker (non-negotiable)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to [email protected]
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment is an international teacher recruitment agency for schools and learning centres in Asia. We help teachers to find teaching jobs in a safe and easy way.