Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to enhance your CV or want to see if teaching is for you, on our 4-month paid internship, this is a perfect opportunity to experience working abroad while earning a competitive salary.
Monkey Tree ELC is the leading English language center in Hong Kong and is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team on a 4-month long internship. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: HK$13,500 (including housing) or HK$20,000 per month (without housing).
• Rewarding bonus of HK$5,000 upon completion of 4-month contract or the chance to extend contract.
• Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus of HK$6,000 received.
• Small class sizes (4-12 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum provided
• Optional and affordable staff accommodation
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker (non-negotiable)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.