How you can expect to spend your day;
Delivery of projects, providing first class service to our clients from sign-off through to completion:
· Management, coordination and the execution of multiple media plans – working with clients, our internal teams and with the media owners as required.
· Acting as a primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients and taking a lead in delivering projects.
· Close liaison with account stakeholders and client service teams across Havas People, ensuring the high quality, smooth delivery of media projects, both internally and externally. This will mean pro-actively monitoring the progress of projects, ensuring that all action items are accomplished on a timely and accurate basis.
· You will be expected to work with teams/ clients across digital and biddable media channels (including Pay-per-Click on Search, Paid Social and Programmatic media) as well as traditional media (including Out-of-Home, Print, Radio, Direct Mail, and digital channels including Job Boards, and Job Aggregators).
1. Duplicating the signed-off media schedule into a flight plan and inputting all the creative specs into either the flight plan or a specs doc (depending on format requested from the client (or internal teams).
2. Chasing for artwork from the client – once received ensuring that each individual piece of artwork is correct and absolutely matches the specs, including validating the HTML files to ensure they work as they should
3. Filling in the tagging/ tracking Campaign Management sheets and ensuring they are continuously updated with the correct URLs/UTM codes – sending these onto our tagging specialist and our analyst and then back to the client
4. Ensuring that all artwork/CM sheets/Flight plans are filed and saved centrally into the correct folders on the central drive
5. Trafficking out the tags to the correct media - on time and diarising any future chase-ups for artwork/ switchover of artwork
6. Checking everything has gone live on time - working closely with analyst to make sure reports are run on day 2 of going live
7. Collecting screen shots for all the live work and saving them in the correct client folder (useful for EOC reports)Assisting with any end of campaign reports in terms of creating charts and graphs or screen shots (including media logos) and ads in situ.
Great work experience for a ‘people person’ with great attention to detail and organisational skills who wants to work in a vibrant agency. Training will be given.
You will get a competitive salary together with other benefits such as ticket loans, cash back for medical treatment and pension.
You will also get the possibility to work in a fun, creative and fast paced environment - the HKX Village is home of 24 marketing agencies!