Currently, we operate through our web-based platform, but with our mobile application launching in two months, we aim to reach dog owners living in the central London area. At PawsApp, we are very determined to disrupt the dog walking industry, starting in London.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the growth opportunities and creative challenges of working in a digital start-up. Previous experience in digital marketing, even on the internship level, is a big plus.
• Develop and execute the marketing strategy for the business
• Manage the social media and content marketing strategy for the business
• Creating and driving brand awareness through a wide range of communication activities in order to generate sales + customers
• Lead and own the company annual brand plans, communication strategies, and promotional activity.
• Effectively measure and monitor all brand activity and spend in order to refine marketing plans moving forward.
• Lead acquisition campaigns end-to-end for our services – from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking and reporting
• Generate creative marketing concepts that get customers
• Analyze and report KPI performance on a regular basis.
• Excellent academic background
• Startup and app experience
• Knowledge or experience in online marketplaces
• Curiosity around data and a desire to use it to drive marketing performance
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Experience in a marketing role (preferably app marketing)
• Must have exposure to paid acquisition via Google, Facebook, and other online channels
• Competent in all aspects of SEO & Online Advertising
• Excellent writing skills
• Dog-lover is a must!
• Hands-on involvement in growing a start-up, great for anyone wanting to one day launch their own business
• Opportunity to work at the grass-roots of businesses and fuel satisfying marketing growth
• Bonuses based on performance
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity for flexible working
• Free coffee and snacks!