Evermore is an active lifestyle brand in functional nutrition. We believe your health & energy are your coolest assets, so we develop products to boost them naturally each day. Our line of juice shots & supplements is currently being launched on an invitation-only mode. Beyond health and nutrition, we're a team passionate about fitness, tech, adventure travel, fashionable design, provocative arts and extreme sports.
We are looking for a full-time marketing intern (4 to 6 months) with a results-driven attitude and hunger to learn and succeed in a fast-paced startup environment. You'll be given responsibility across different tasks and we'll also provide you with continuous training in various marketing & sales functions. Our ideal candidate is a passionate self-starter who can always find a solution, has a positive can-do attitude and a track record of achieving outstanding results in a professional and/or academic environment. If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you!
(This position also qualifies for college credits)
- Obtained or about to obtain your university degree (with a proven academic track record)
- Previous internship experience in marketing, sales and/or business-related roles is a strong plus
- Passion for the health & wellness sector
- Lots of responsibility across a variety of tasks in marketing, social media, sales and business development
- Continuous training in the areas you're most interested in, free attendance to events and fitness classes
- A cool startup team based in Shoreditch and always up to socialise!
Evermore is an active lifestyle brand. We believe your health & energy are your coolest assets, so we develop nutritional products to boost them every day. Our philosophy is to Take Your Shot - being in your best shape to go after your goals and never apologising for whatever you’re aiming for. Our natural juice shots and supplements are matched to your profile.
We embrace our lives with passion, humour and ease. Beyond health & nutrition, our team is also passionate about fitness, tech, adventure travel, fashionable design, provocative arts and extreme sports.