Join Imprivata where you can be part of a smart group of people who work hard but still have fun. This is a great opportunity to get real, hands-on B2B Marketing experience. The EMEA headquarters is located in Uxbridge, close to Heathrow Airport with good public transport connections to central London (45-minute commute).
Imprivata is a fast-paced, high-energy company and we are looking for someone to bring their energy and enthusiasm to this position.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting business opportunities covering marketing in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Key accountabilities include supporting the campaigns and overall lead generation activities. The role will also be responsible for managing communications channels to internal and external stakeholders using websites and newsletters.
· Create content for internal and external newsletters
· Assist with Email Campaign Marketing
· Work with internal resources and external agencies to create high quality marketing
· Content and materials that map to campaigns and activities
· Assist with the organisation and follow up of international events
· Salesforce administration
· Creates country profiles and assists in the creation of international marketing materials
· Assists in expanding our international reach
· Assist with creating presentation materials, internal metric tracking and monthly reporting
· Other duties as assigned.
· Studying towards a degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
· Highly organised, detail-oriented and ambitious
· Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong multitasking skills with the ability to manage logistics and equipment for multiple events at once.
· Preferably proficient in speaking German, French, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, or Dutch
Imprivata, the healthcare IT security company, is a leading provider of authentication and access management solutions for the healthcare industry.