The role is for those that like a
The mission for the growth marketing intern is to maintain and improve current marketing activities, combined with finding, testing and scaling new initiatives.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small team. We are looking for someone that’s:
1. Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
2. Proactive: You act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handedly push a new project to the finish line.
3. Strong communicator: Both within the team and externally (excellent written/verbal skills).
4. Creative: You express creativity in your approach to problem solving. You always ask if there’s a better way to do something.
What you will do:
• Manage existing marketing channels, by sourcing and selecting content, running campaigns, analyse and optimise performance.
• Identify and test new growth channels.
• Analyse results and create reports as basis for strategy discussions.
• Actively participate and influence our growth strategy
You’ve just finished a business or similar degree from a top university/school
or are in the middle of one and are looking for a placement.
• You have relevant previous experience to demonstrate your skills. Ideally, you have quantifiable results.
Passion and energy are the things we want to see from you but it would be a bonus if you had these too:
• Excellent communication skills
• And last but not least we need someone to flex that hustle muscle!
internship, compensation depending on your profile.
Language Direct is a language services business based in east London.
Since 2001 Language Direct have provided translation and interpreting services in over 189 languages both nationally and internationally. We have worked with a huge range of industries, from medical businesses to legal companies and even government organisations. Our vision is to facilitate communication in a changing world.