The Junior Marketing Manager role is global with responsibility for co-ordinating and managing all elements of Havas People’s marketing activity across all our locations.
· Create and deliver co-ordinated marketing plans to raise awareness of our offer.
· Work closely with our New Business Director, Education Director and Engage Director to ensure all lead generation campaigns are supported with the appropriate marketing material.Event Management
· We deliver a series of Havas People branded global thought leadership events throughout the year. You would be responsible for planning, marketing, co-ordinating and executing these events including sourcing appropriate external speakers.
· Identifying relevant external events and exhibitions for us to attend, managing our attendance, arranging exhibition stands and collateral etc.
Case studies / Awards Entry
· Liaise with Client Service and Creative to create and keep updated a comprehensive, global case studies library.
· Manage creation and production of Havas People marketing collateral.
· Manage the production and submission of awards entries.
Havas People websites
· Ensure the Havas People websites are regularly updated with news, case studies etc.
· Actively contribute to Havas People’s social media presence through personal use of blogs and social channels, as well as encouraging other members of staff to do the same.
· Create and run email marketing campaigns.
· Identify relevant industry media (RI5, HR Magazine) and ensure our brand is front of mind.
· Act as Project Manager for the Havas People CRM system ensuring the smooth implementation and ongoing usage of the system.
Budgetary & Reporting responsibility
· You will work with the Head of Global Client and Business Development to agree the annual budget for sales and marketing activity and monitor spend on an ongoing basis. This will involve a monthly reporting of spend vs. budget.
· You will be responsible for maintaining the reporting of all marketing activity.
You must demonstrate experience in an advertising/marketing background in a similar role involving business development and project management. Ideally you will have worked in recruitment or product advertising and have an understanding of the challenges facing senior HR people and about recruitment advertising.
Great work experience for a ‘people person’ with great attention to detail and organisational skills who wants to work in a vibrant agency. Training will be given.
You will get a competitive salary together with other benefits such as ticket loans, cash back for medical treatment and pension.
You will also get the possibility to work in a fun, creative and fast paced environment - the HKX Village is home of 24 marketing agencies!