In this role, you will:
· Unpick the client brief
· Find and gather intel about the brand, the category, and most importantly the audience.
· Work closely with the research team to commission, source and interpret data from a range of sources including traditional qualitative and quantitative research, as well as social and digital tools
· Look for insights which help shape the creative territory for the big idea, and which will create advantage for the client in its category (and beyond).
· Look for insights which inform the integrated communications plan (Owned, Shared, Earned and Paid), across the audience journey
· Write the creative and communications brief and present it to the creative, content and media teams in a simple, articulate and compelling manner.
· Work closely with research, content, creative and media teams to ensure to help them deliver solutions aligned to the strategy.
Great work experience for a ‘people person’ with great attention to detail and organisational skills who wants to work in a vibrant agency. Training will be given.
You will get a competitive salary together with other benefits such as ticket loans, cash back for medical treatment and pension, plus access to a discount portal with more than 700 retailers.
You will also get the possibility to work in a fun, creative and fast paced environment - the HKX Village is home of 24 marketing agencies!