We’re looking for brilliant interns to join our team and help us build on what was a breakthrough year for us in 2017.
If you want to learn new skills and play a valuable, impactful part in the growth of an exciting tech start-up then this is the opportunity for you.
This is initially a 3-month internship with scope to become full time.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll get the chance to gain first-hand experience working on almost every part of the business.
- New Markets: Take responsibility for launching bubble in new areas of the UK. Seed and engage the local babysitter base and strike local marketing partnerships too.
- Social Media & Content: Assist the marketing team with content creation and campaign execution across Instagram, Facebook & Email.
- Customer service: Dealing with support enquiries, gathering feedback and helping run our curation and onboarding processes.
- Events: Help organise and run local events aimed at building brand and community.
What you’ll be learning…
- How to make a sale: Prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing.
- Growth marketing: The tactics startups employ to drive growth with a limited budget
- Operations: The processes and tools used to ensure the business runs smoothly behind the scenes.
- SAAS tools: You’ll get exposure and training on the likes of Mailchimp, Zendesk, Slack and a few more too.
You need to be…
- A self-starter. Someone who has the confidence and desire to get things done and achieve great things.
- A great communicator. Both verbally and in writing too.
- Ambitious, curious, hungry to learn and smart too. We don’t expect expertise in any particular field – but the ability to pick things up quickly and pride in delivering great work is a must.
- This is a paid internship.
- 3-5 days per week working out of our West London offices.
- Scope to become full time after 3 months.
Rated by WIRED as one of the best Parenting Apps and named by Apple as one of the best Apps of 2017, bubble is out to solve the childcare woes of millions of parents in the UK and beyond.
“Amazon Prime/Uber/Deliveroo/Tindr(!) for babysitters”, …we’ve been called them all – though ultimately, bubble’s platform and technology is about helping mums and dads connect with the brilliant sitters that their friends and community love, use and trust.
We were founded by two Dads who collectively have spent more than 15 years working at leading internet marketplaces - Betfair, Notonthehighstreet and fintech firm MarketInvoice. Our investors have been founders of some of the most significant brands in the UK tech space.