Do you want to part of a wellbeing tech start-up revolution? Are you looking to gain experience in a tech start up?
We are an early stage digital wellness start-up for the workplace, and we are looking for bright & intelligent interns to help across numerous business lines.
You will be working for a fast-paced start-up and closely with the CEO. You will gain expertise across all lines of business and you will be exposed to multiple pockets of start-up life and have exposure to working with FSTE 100 customers.
Dependent upon your area of expertise, your role will include:
· Research for numerous projects, this could include, potential customers, potential partners, market analysis, data diving
· Create a sales funnel of customers who are looking to implement or better their workplace wellness solutions
· Ensuring customer care is high priority and deal with escalations (should there be any)
· Maintaining CRM & systems, ensuring all data is accurately entered & maintained
· Marketing to include paid social, digital, marketing material & targeted campaigns
· Arranging wellness events and arranging wellness speakers, experts
· Project Management
· Innovating, you’ll be encouraged to help us on our journey of continuous improvement
· Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify market growth opportunities, improve customer experience and drive growth
You will be:
· Inquisitive, passionate & enthusiastic about getting things done
· Excited about technology & disrupting an industry
· Analytical and thorough
· Positive, can do, go-getting energy
· High level of emotional intelligence
· Self-motivated & resilient & fast paced
· Ability to take direction but also be a self-starter and come with solutions & ideas
· Travel & expenses paid. Possibly a paid internship, depending on skills & experience
· Located in stunning offices in Spitalfields, a fantastic location!
· Fully stocked tea, coffee, fresh fruits, nuts, biscuits & chocolate/snacks daily! Pancake & bacon breakfasts monthly
· Opportunity to develop into a full-time paid role
· Large atrium where we screen live sporting events such as Wimbledon & Rugby (snacks included)!
· Working with a very high energy, entrepreneurial founder who believes anything is possible and is an advocate of positive change
WellBe is a digital wellness platform that is revolutionizing the way wellness is done in the workplace!
We are passionate about positive change and preventative methods to lead a happier and more productive life.
An early stage tech start-up team, located in stunning offices in London, with a fantastic founding team.