If you have a real passion for leisure, sport and fitness and are interested in Leisure Management, The Park Club Management Graduate Scheme could be for you. The scheme is open now and is available at two of our largest sites;
· Milton Park, Didcot.
This scheme is a two-year placement and development programme that aims to fast track talented people into Manager roles and produce Senior managers of the future, or support individuals gain knowledge, experience and qualifications for the future.
Our challenging two-year training scheme for sales graduates includes practical work experience in all aspects of leisure provision. You will complete Level 2 and 3 Institute in Sales Management (ISM) qualifications, structured supervisory modular internal management programme, statutory leisure training, along with gaining experience/training within Human resources.
Park Club provide a number of benefits to their employees:
· Salary increase in year two of the scheme
· Guaranteed permanent management position up to Assistant Manager level on completion of scheme.
· Pension Scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Free staff fitness membership (for you and partner)
· Online discounts benefits
· Continuous training and career development
· Dedicated mentor throughout the programme
· Celebrate your birthday with an extra day off.
Level 2 and 3 in Institute of Sales Management
Human resources qualification - people management
Leisure statutory training