Your role will be to help us to secure our target number of new schools joining us for the Spring term. You'll be taking on high levels of responsibility from the get go and the role will include:
● Actively scheduling demonstrations from warm leads to meet targets
● Running demonstrations of our interventions over the phone to enquiring schools
● Booking in free trials for enquiring schools
● Providing session support during free trials
● Following up on demonstrations and free trials
● Providing energy and enthusiasm to the team
We’re looking for tenacious, intelligent and confident individuals excited by the prospect of a role with real responsibility from day one in a fast paced environment.
● Bachelor’s degree
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Driven to achieve results
● Ability to start immediately
● Interest in education and/or start-ups
● Telephone experience
Sales experience is not required as we will provide training and ongoing support throughout the internship in our small, friendly team.
● Immediate start
● £21,000 annual salary
● Sales training and personal support throughout the internship
● Work with a fun and ambitious team, passionate about building a tech start-up and having a social impact on the world
● A role with immediate responsibility and the opportunity to learn how to grow a business by working closely with people across the company
● Opportunity to grow your career in one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in London
● Contacts in the EdTech / start-up ecosystem to help with finding a full-time sales role for the future
● Potential for a full time role after the internship
● We hold monthly socials and crack open a few cold ones every Friday afternoon!
We are a team of technologists, educators and entrepreneurs who are helping to transform an education system in which too many children still fall through the gaps.
We do this by building intelligent technology to recruit, train and qualify a global community of academic talent, making effective one-to-one learning more accessible than ever before.
Our innovation is built on challenging the problem of teacher supply by unlocking human potential around the world. 70% of the world’s university graduates are located in emerging markets, a huge pool of talent. Our model provides a platform to train and develop this talent, connecting it to children around the world for one-to-one support.
The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Aldgate. We’re currently a team of 40 in London and over 300 across India and Sri Lanka.
Our opportunity is global and our ambition is to be teaching hundreds of thousands of pupils across the world in the next few years. Our starting point has been transforming maths education in primary schools across the UK...