A firmly established English learning centre, Monkey Tree, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join the team. By incorporating play and songs into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old. You will teach a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Role and Responsibilities
· Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
· Administer student progress reports to parents
· Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
· Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
· Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
· HK$ 5 000 bonus upon completion of contract
· HK$ 5 000 will be received after the comprehensive 8-day training program
· Over time payments of HK$ 1 200 per day
· Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
· Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
· Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
· Accommodation: Optional and affordable
· Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
· Social network connections prior and post arrival
· Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
· Placements also available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guiyang, and Macau.
Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment is an international teacher recruitment agency for schools and learning centres in Asia. We help teachers to find teaching jobs in a safe and easy way.