you ready for a new and exciting opportunity? Work in a fun and energetic
environment as an English teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong,
Macau or China with Monkey Tree ELC. You will be
teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old
in a fun and engaging environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
· Administer student progress reports to parents.
· Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
· Required certificates: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (at least 120hrs.)
· Level of education required: Bachelor’s degree.
· 2 years post-graduate work experience for positions in mainland China.
· Full visa cost, processing and sponsorship provided.
· Optional staff accommodation provided.
· Approximately 28 days paid annual leave per year.
· Paid training period provided on arrival.
· Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours of teaching.
· Small class sizes- between 4-8 students.
· Permanent in-country support team.
· End of contract flight reimbursement/bonus.
· Placements available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hong Kong and Macau.
Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment is an international teacher recruitment agency for schools and learning centres in Asia. We help teachers to find teaching jobs in a safe and easy way.