A firmly established international school, Talent International School, is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By providing a reputable and high-quality English curriculum, their mission is to provide a high standard, warm and friendly educational environment.
Role and Responsibilities
· Teach a diverse variety of classes
· Prepare and implement lessons and class activities
· Administer student progress reports to parents
· Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
· Either a bachelor’s degree in Education, a PGCE OR a bachelor’s degree in any subject but must be accompanied by a CELTA.
· Native Proficiency English Speaker.
· The ability to use IT to enhance teaching and learning.
· A commitment to the overall development of young people.
· Salary: BD 600 - 700 per month
· Flights to and from Bahrain paid for at the beginning and end of contract
· Comprehensive induction and training programme
· Class sizes on average 15-20 students.
· Fully sponsored visa and assistance throughout the visa process.
· Cambridge and full English curriculum provided
· Optional shared accommodation
· Transport in between accommodation and school
· Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
· Opportunities for career advancement within the organization
· Placements available in 2 branches; Manama and Riffa.
· Age groups available from 3 months to 18 years, in primary, intermediate and secondary settings.
Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment is an international teacher recruitment agency for schools and learning centres in Asia. We help teachers to find teaching jobs in a safe and easy way.