A FINE HOUR brings a new dimension to the travel industry, offering gyms, spas, pools, meeting rooms and more from a selection of the finest hotels, bookable through our online platform.
We are now expanding our team to include a Digital Marketing Intern, to support with the increasingly broad and creative scope of marketing activities being undertaken.
As a new business, we are at an exciting stage of growth and are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to be part of an early-stage start-up.
Our Digital Marketing Intern will work across all marketing activities including social media, PR and A FINE HOUR website.
Key Tasks and Main Duties
- Work with the Brand and Communications Manager to organise and deliver our social media activity in line with our brand and tone of voice
- Implement individual campaign briefs (as part of a wider campaign strategy) using multiple channels and content
- Execute email marketing campaigns to AFH subscriber base ensuring the copy, branding and look & feel is to the high standards of AFH
- Assist with the timely development and continual improvement of AFH’s website in the realm of keywords, UX, hotel onboarding and regularly aiding the renewal of content and imagery
- Work closely with the Co-Founder to respond to Press and PR requests
- Create a library of imagery and video for marketing and social media
- Help to provide regular reporting on performance metrics against KPIs for email marketing and social media
- Conduct SEO Keyword and Social Media Hashtag research to help improve the reach of our campaigns
- Identify trending topics and key themes in the luxury and hospitality space to help with the creation of new campaigns
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent digital planning and implementation skills and ideas.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to be a brand guardian.
- Experience in developing compelling digital and print content that inspires engagement
- Ability to manage multiple projects while also being self-motivated
- Experience of implementing a brief in collaboration with colleagues.
- Full understanding of the growing trends of content and influencer marketing
- Experience of being a brand guardian/ambassador
- Excellent proofreader.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Ads advantageous
This will initially be a 3 month, part-time internship, with the possibility of full-time employment in the future
As a team, we often work remotely. You will be heavily supported during the internship, through regular meetings and contact, but you must be prepared to work independently on occasion.