Available - Now
Sector - Digital Marketing
Languages - English
Length - 3 Months
Location - London
Type - Internship
Hours - Full-time (37.5 hour week)
Salary - £15k
A small yet dynamic dedicated Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing agency based in London. We focus on creating and managing digital marketing campaign strategies for advertisers of all sizes. We take a coordinated approach to online marketing and utilise multiple tools and platforms to achieve the best results for our clients. Our drive and track record mean that we’re constantly looking to improve our clients marketing strategies, balancing both creativity and proven best practices for exceeding agreed sales revenue targets, lead generation targets, or their return on investment.
The successful candidate will gain full involvement in all on-going Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing activities. You will also learn about the following disciplines: account analysis, campaign creation and optimisation, keyword research and competitor analysis.
***Your ideal Skills and Qualifications***
The ideal intern will need to show a very high attention to detail, be analytical, be able to multi-task and have excellent organisational skills when dealing with multiple client campaigns. You will need to understand and work efficiently to deadlines and varying sets of KPI's while having a working knowledge of CRM's, Microsoft Excel and Word. A basic knowledge of online marketing is desirable but not compulsory. A passion for a career in digital marketing is key, and in addition, the successful intern will have excellent communications skills
***The Perks Of Interning At Our Company***
The selected intern will gain leading edge marketing experience in a hardworking, friendly and professional environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn about some of the most competitive online market sectors, including retail, health and beauty, construction and numerous service sectors.
~~~For the right candidate, after a successful internship we will offer a permanent paid role, where you'll have the chance to join our team and further grow your online marketing skills~~~
***Nice to haves***
- If you are able to design and create advertising graphic banners this will be an advantage
- If you understand basic website coding/are able to build basic websites this will be an advantage
***Skills You Can Expect To Gain***
- The successful candidate will gain AdWords and Bing campaign management skills.
- How to use the AdWords and Bing Editors.
- How to use and translate analytical data using Google Analytics.
- Gain Social Media advertising experience (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.)
- Develop Excel and Performance Reporting skills.
- Excellent training in a friendly professional environment