We’re looking for a new team member who is passionate about customer support, loves to talk to customers and wants to work in a fast-growing and fun environment. Our Customer Support teams' goal is to provide an amazing experience to each and every customer during all of their interactions with Trouva. As a Customer Support team member, you’re at the heart of operations at Trouva, and will play a major part of our continued success.
This is a 3 month fixed-term contract, with the potential to turn into a full-time position.
Your role will include:
- Overseeing incoming orders via Trouva
- Liaising with our boutiques to make sure orders run smoothly, anticipating and troubleshooting potential issues and finding solutions for any problems that arise, achieving the best outcome for both our customers and partners
- Answering inbound customer enquiries across multiple channels. You will be communicating with our customers through well-crafted and personal emails, warm chatty telephone calls and rapid-fire live site chat responses.
- Partnering closely with our Community Management team to build relationships with our boutiques
- Identifying, reporting and troubleshooting potential issues and pain-points in our operations
- Understanding that making a customer happy is crucially important to our success
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail and is passionate about customer service. Someone with:
- Lots of energy and positive attitude
- A genuine passion for providing a world-class customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight
- An understanding of the need to manage and meet expectations
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strategic problem solving skills, with the ability to resolve issues as they arise and seek solutions proactively to improve our operations, user interface and service procedures
- A natural, friendly phone manner and the ability to write lovely emails
- The ability to work a spreadsheet and liaise with a technical team effectively to solve problems
- Be fun to work with and have a friendly personality
Flexibility in schedule is essential; must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Please note this is a 3 month fixed-term contract, with the potential to turn into a full-time position.