As the voice of Red Rickshaw & Feast Box to our customers you are responsible for representing the brand and enabling growth from customer satisfaction and repeat business. You are also in the position to gather and collate valuable customer feedback to drive business decisions and constantly strive to exceed customer expectations.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a small ambitious team driven to deliver authentic and fresh ingredients and recipes to our customers’ doors. As our team grows, we need to know that we have the right people in place to ensure that our customers are always 100% satisfied. The role has vast scope for growth and the creation, development and management of a full Customer Service Team.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Identify and proactively seek to resolve and support the needs of every customer, ensuring the outcome is in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Communicating with our customers through well-crafted and personal emails ensuring that written responses reflect the tone of our brands as well as being to a high standard.
- Work to continually improve all written communications, such as standard email responses and automated written correspondence scripts, obtain sign-off involving other departments where required and implementing them proactively
- Gain an understanding of all products and services offered by both Red Rickshaw and Feast Box to enable concise and accurate responses
- Updating customer accounts accordingly with all the information received from any form of communication
- Collate and analyse all the customer feedback and insight exposed to through correspondence to help shape business decisions
- Communicate customer feedback to the all other members of the team to ensure that business strategy is customer driven