ABOUT THE NURTURE BRANDS TEAM:
Authenticity is at the heart of our business and as a founder led business, we pride ourselves on having a first-class team culture. We balance all of the passion and hunger of a start-up and excellent industry expertise from ex-members of some fantastic brands such as: Ella' Kitchen, Tyrrells & Cawston Press.
Out of Home is one of the fastest and most exciting areas of the Nurture Brand business and as a result is a key priority. The objective of the role is to lead the development of key end user Foodservice customers building on the successes that we have already had and taking it to the next level. You will be meeting with catering managers across London, visiting some of the biggest and best places to work selling in our fantastic range of healthy snacks.
We are looking for a high calibre individual for this diverse role that will play a key part in growing the business through its aggressive acceleration phase within London and using that success to create a template that can be rolled out to other cities across the UK. This role will present the successful individual with the start to an extremely rewarding and satisfying career, demonstrating their ability to take ownership and deliver results in an entrepreneurial company.
A rare opportunity to join a business at this stage and is perfect for a candidate who wants to start their career within a small but ambitious start-up FMCG business. This is initially a 3-month contract with the opportunity to progress into a longer-term role.
An articulate, intelligent and pragmatic individual who will thrive in this complex fast changing environment.
· A charming, charismatic personality with the ability to quickly build rapport at all levels
· You must be resilient; you will get a number of no’s and knock backs to begin with.
· A self-starter who is driven to go the extra mile for Nurture Brands, with a never say never attitude.
· You must be planned. You will manage your own diary and day
· A proactive “hands‐on” team player that enjoys leading from the front. Confident in conversation with high level stakeholders and building relationships quickly at all levels
· Previous experience of the branded FMCG or Food Service arena would be useful, although not essential
· Excellent negotiation, planning, problem solving and communication skills.
· Basic Salary plus un-capped commission structure
· Zone 1-6 Weekly Travel Card
Nurture Brands are a collective of values-led brands driven by one mission: to become the fastest growing snacking business in the UK, by making snacking a positive choice for all.
What are positive choices?
· Food and drink innovations that are the best quality and taste amazing, always
· Using only fewer, better and more sustainable plant-based ingredients
· Doing it right and being a force for good, together.
Nurture Brands HQ is a positive place to work with empowered, energised people. We act as a collaborative: supportive partnerships, driven by shared values, vision and mission. We are Confident Challengers: unapologetic questioners of the status quo. We’re always really real: genuine and grounded, non-judgmental and balanced. This is brought to life by our values: Grow Together, Stay Hungry, Do it Right and Be Different.