We are recruiting for a Co-working Host with excellent personal and admin skills to join the Health Foundry - a collaborative workspace for people using digital technologies to improve health and wellbeing. You’ll be in charge of delivering on the key frontline responsibilities of the business, making the workspace a collaborative and lovely place to work, managing events and supporting on daily administration.
Health Foundry is an exciting new venture powered by the Guy’s & St. Thomas’ Charity in South London. Launched in September 2016, the 325 sq. m. space currently supports 95 members working in digital health and related sectors. You’ll have a key role in driving this exciting project forward. You’ll be joining a small but dedicated team of five people and will be in charge of members’ and guests’ everyday experience as well as making the co-working space a lovely place to work, learn and visit.
More specifically you will be in charge of the following:
-Frontline hosting: you will be in charge of the front-of-house experience of members and guests, making sure that people feel welcomed and that enquiries are responded to swiftly. You’ll also conduct regular viewings and tours of the space.
-Event booking management and hosting: you will respond to booking queries and manage bookings for meeting and event spaces, including setting up, hosting and welcoming attendees.
-Membership and financial administration: you will set up and manage membership accounts, raise and process invoices and carry out the day-to-day bookkeeping and reconciliation of bank statements.
-Space and supplies management: you will ensure that the co-working space is kept nice and tidy and manage the daily supply of stationery, kitchen items etc.
-You will also be expected to work with and support other members of the team on ad hoc projects including communications, events, community management, social media etc.
Standard working hours will be Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM with an hour’s lunch break.
How to Apply
Deadline for applications is 9 AM on Monday 6th March 2017
Interviews of shortlisted applicants will be held during the w/c Monday 13th March
Starting date is preferably 1st of April and no later than 1st of May 2017
Please submit a copy of your CV (pdf or LinkedIn URL) along with a Cover Letter (pdf or video format) to Tim Ahrensbach at email@example.com stating:
• Your purpose in applying for this position
• Your experience and track record in relevant work
• How your skills and personal traits make you the right person for the role
• Details of your notice period
• Your availability for interview on the dates specified
Email subject title must follow this format: “Co-working Host - [your name]”
Who we’re looking for
● A proactive and diligent individual with an eye for detail and a passion for customer service.
● A diverse profile: a people person, admin ninja and an all-round doer.
● Ability to juggle multiple priorities and to deliver under pressure.
● A self starter with ability to work unsupervised.
● A high level of tech and IT proficiency, including experience in using CRMs, bookkeeping systems and other back-end systems.
● At least 2 years of relevant professional work experience.
£23,000 pa (plus pension)
Full time position
An exciting role in a dynamic fast-paced environment.