We are a small, dynamic business with a client base to rival any larger consultancy. We have ambitions to grow and put simply, we need to be even more visible to those people owning the big agendas that matter. We have spent the last 6 months designing and testing a new model for business development and need a diligent, bright and ambitious graduate to scale up this new approach. This is a strategic comms & campaigns task, driving the front-end of our existing business development process - developing and packaging thought leadership, running campaigns and evolving the way we engage with future customers.
You will gain exposure and contribute to all areas of our business – as we all do! From operations to project support, market intelligence through event management, you'll be working alongside our directors and senior leaders to grow the business; an opportunity to gain experience, develop your skills and connect with a great network of people within the strategic innovation industry. On top of this, we believe in creating a strong culture and know the importance of having a good work-life balance – we currently have a 9/80 work schedule, meaning that every other Friday is a day off!
You'll get first-hand experience of scaling an entrepreneurial consulting firm and lots of responsibility from day one:
• Business Scaler. As a growing business, we are constantly going out to the market. We need your help to support in the sales, client meetings and pre-sales market analysis so that we can effectively show the best of our offerings and propositions
• Campaigner. Leading on our marketing campaigns, owning the management and expansion of our approach whilst widening our marketing & business development execution across all channels and touchpoints
• Disruptor. Steering our market eminence and disruptive ‘Points of View’, supporting the product of thought capital and defining our communication rollout approach
• Project Hustler. Whilst your primary role will not be to deliver projects, you can expect to support in the creation of deliverables and other project management responsibilities, such as monitoring our commercial pipeline, logistics and knowledge management
• Research. Gathering and synthesizing industry insights from the edge of the market to support our go-to-market propositions and helping to shape our opinions on future trends
• Team player. We’re a small business and an even smaller team. Day-to-day activities such as the organization of internal team events and other ad hoc tasks will be part of all our responsibilities to keep our business running
Our application window will remain open until 17th December 2018. If we sound like the kind of company you want to be a part of, and you think this position is for you, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with a CV via [email protected]
Hunch is a strategic innovation practice. We work with the world’s leading companies - advising on market evolution, growth strategy and next-generation propositions.
We set up the business to address game-changing agendas in big service sectors, not propositional tweaks or incremental service improvements. Our clients look beyond near-term performance metrics, focusing instead on building the disruptive businesses of tomorrow.
As you’d expect, our team and innovation model reflect the seriousness of this ambition. Our practice brings together high performers from strategy consulting, creative agencies, start-ups and world-class corporates. We value intellectual curiosity as much as entrepreneurial conviction, great storytelling as much as sharp commercial acumen. We’re building an eclectic practice of #humblesuperstars.
Hunch works with the world’s biggest businesses on tomorrow's big challenges. Whether wearables at Barclaycard, Hive home heating at British Gas or the on-demand economy with Hermes, we help make tomorrow happen.