Who are we?
Stores is a specialist food and drink Wholesaler based in North London. We are supplying into London and Brighton’s thriving community of coffee shops, restaurants, and workspaces with a curated set of brands and products. Our mission is simple; to make the unnecessarily complex, simple.
Our brand partners are some of the coolest, innovative FMCG brands from the UK and abroad. We proudly work with Karma Cola, Moju and JARR to name but a few.
We’re looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial, and results driven graduate based in London to join our ever-growing sales team. The ideal candidate must be someone looking to prove themselves in a fast-paced FMCG environment. They must not be afraid to dive into the challenges of working in a small business and want the opportunity to flex their hustle muscle!
· Must have a passion for the food and drinks industry
· Must have great customer service skills and an interest in meeting new people.
· Must have the ambition to be a key part of a fast-growing team and business.
· Must be well organized and have a keen eye for detail
· Must be self-motivated and entrepreneurial in their spirit
· Must be a fast learner and proactive in their day to day approach
· Must be a strategic thinker with bucket loads of initiative
· Must have excellent time management skills
· Must want to be part of a fun, hardworking and growing team
What you’ll be responsible for
· Maximising current relationships and ensuring all customers’ sales needs are met
· Identifying new growth customers within London and Brighton
· Upselling and cross-sell all of the Stores portfolio of brands into its ever-growing customer base
· Building upon and growing supplier/partner relationships by teaming up with their respective sales teams in developing new sales opportunities
· Managing a sales pipeline, tracking prospects and leads to conversion
· Contributing to our overall business strategy and identify potential growth areas
What skills do you need?
· Excellent communication skills
· An undergraduate degree
· Mid-advance experience in MS office suite
· A full clean driving license
· Knowledge of CRM system to report on and analyze all your hard work
· Strategic thinker and decisive when it counts
Competitive salary and commission package for the right candidate with a performance bonus. Access to a fleet vehicle from the office and a paid Oyster card.