At Nutrifix, we’re on a mission to take away the stress of healthy eating.
We know how great healthy feels. It shouldn’t be a chore to eat well, to exercise, to live a healthy lifestyle. These are some of life’s great joys. It can though be anything but enjoyable finding healthy food. That’s why Nutrifix exists: to make finding your healthy simple, inspiring and fun - just like it should be.
We’ve developed an app that will make personalised nutrition a reality; by locating healthy meals nearby, to buy, to make or have delivered; all tailored to your body’s needs and goals.
We’re a growing, exciting company full of passionate people that like to get stuck in and get sh!t done. Our technology is new, our team is hungry and the environment is relaxed. We’re backed by Just Eat, seed funded and soon to launch - with the ambitions to improve the health of millions.
Sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We’re looking for a hungry sales manager, to grow our restaurant network, manage existing relationships and develop further partnership opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, relentless, proactive and highly adaptable.
You will be self-motivated and be excited to get stuck in from the get-go. We don’t want people who need to be managed. If you only work well with people telling you what to do - DO NOT APPLY. We all work very hard, as we care about our mission. NOTE - hard work does not mean endless hours. It only means results. There is no hiding here - you will be held accountable for you achieving real results. With that comes buckets of room to experiment and you’ll be able to take full responsibility for your successes (and failures - which are equally celebrated). If that doesn't excite you, this is not the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the driving force behind our restaurant expansion in London, UK and beyond
- Manage and develop relationships with existing clients
- Gather feedback that will help us refine and improve our product
- Leverage our data to provide valuable insights for our clients
- Working closely with the founder and marketing team on creating marketing initiatives and exploring other partnership opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated
- Reliable, organised and pay close attention to detail
- A strong desire to learn and work in a fast paced environment
- You don’t take yourself too seriously