You will act as a contact, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
You are genuinely excited to help customers. You’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. You love to talk. You are highly organised and can work under pressure in a fast paced environment by maintaining customer records and updating account information. Customer feedback is priceless to you and problem-solving comes naturally. You are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
● Manage large amounts of incoming calls
● Deal with stock issuing
● Generate reports as well as being excellent with Microsoft.
● Generate sales leads
● Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
● Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and calls
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
● Take the extra mile to engage customers
Daily job role
● Qualify dinners
● Cook school
● Track phase 1
● Sort out consultant paperwork
● Finalise receipts for finance
● Assist Office manager
● Proven customer support experience or experience in a similar role
● Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
● Customer focused and strong ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Nu.Solutions is a business & management consultancy firm that strives to create greater efficiency for businesses through improved business strategies, systems, culture and performance analysis to allow company goal attainment.
The support we offer varies depending on the needs and budget of the business but we work with startup companies from concept & inception up to SME’s (small to medium sized enterprises) with turnovers up to £15m.
Our team consists of strong and talented marketing individuals with either an MBA or Masters in Marketing and Advertising who are backed by an equally formidable tech team with Computer science degrees further enhanced by their innovative field experience.
Our carefully curated team have worked with Direct Line, Toluna, Toyota Motors, Unilever, The Faction Collective, Winnow Solutions, Runway East and The ICE List to a name a few.
We are a boutique consultancy firm that operates very much like a startup. Highly knowledgeable, innovative and adaptable.