You will act as a contact, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
You are genuinely excited to help customers. You’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. You love to talk. You are highly organised and can work under pressure in a fast paced environment by maintaining customer records and updating account information. Customer feedback is priceless to you and problem-solving comes naturally. You are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
● Manage large amounts of incoming calls
● Deal with stock issuing
● Generate reports as well as being excellent with Microsoft.
● Generate sales leads
● Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
● Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and calls
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
● Take the extra mile to engage customers
Daily job role
● Qualify dinners
● Cook school
● Track phase 1
● Sort out consultant paperwork
● Finalise receipts for finance
● Assist Office manager
● Proven customer support experience or experience in a similar role
● Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
● Customer focused and strong ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Saladmaster is in the business of making life better. For decades, they've offered the world premium products that inspire better cooking, healthier living and all kinds of delicious opportunities.
Prime Health Solutions are a direct dealership to Saladmaster, who is a business that provides nutritional services and home cookware. They utilise the latest tech to enable you to cook food without oil and water, all while keeping up to 93% of the foods essential vitamins and minerals