We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and target driven individual to join us at our Islington HQ to help us build our presence on universities campuses.
We want you to be enthusiastic about our mission and want you to make yourself indispensable to our team. A good sense of humour is essential as is a willingness to learn and pitch in, in all areas of the business.
The Enternship is a great opportunity to join a core, startup team and help shape our strategy. Already established as a leading entrepreneurial internship and placement listing site in London, we need to take our offering to Universities across the country, promoting the work we do and the companies who list with us, to the study body.
The role is a paid Enternship for three months and will lead to a full time role if expectations and targets are met.
Working with the Commercial Director at EntHQ, the role will work with Universities, Entrepreneurial societies and student unions to promote www.enternships.com and will give the successful applicant real experience of working in a marketing role in a startup environment.
The role is suitable for current students, graduates and/or career changers.
We would ideally like the successful candidate to start in April, but we'll be flexible for the right person.
- Please apply if: You are excited about marketing. We think we have a great product and we need to tell everyone about it. You are motivated by the challenge of building a startup businesses You are driven
- we need someone isn’t afraid of hard work You are a self-starter. After a period of training
- you will be asked to live and breathe the enternships.com message and we’re looking for someone who is passionate about our mission. You have a genuine interest in business and understand why our service is of use to both students and businesses. You have an enquiring mind - You will be constantly learning and in addition to your commercial responsibilities
- for the duration of your placement
- you will be assisting with PR and Marketing
- Business strategy
- Social media and digital media and startup networking events