WANTED: Do you want to develop your entrepreneurial and analytical skills at the global HQ of a high growth tech start up? We’re looking for a top candidate to help us analyse investment opportunities and launch new initiatives.
Our competitive six month Intrapreneurship Programme will develop your entrepreneurial thinking. You’ll start by building your understanding of the business from the front line - selling campaigns, crafting proposals, and identifying and recruiting new client and partner prospects. You’ll then join the Business Development team, working with stakeholders across the business to create world class business cases for the “Big Ideas” of Unrulies around the world and propose strategies to drive innovation across the business.
- About You: Experience You must have done something amazing that shows us your entrepreneurial
- go-getter spirit! About You: Skills You must be: An excellent salesperson with fantastic communication skills
- a cool head and superb spoken and written English Strongly analytical with a detail-orientated
- thorough and objective approach to research and analysis - while keeping sight of the big picture Creative in your approach and able to step outside the ‘framework’ to identify tangential opportunities and threats Confident
- outgoing and keen to pick up the phone
- and extremely organised with strong time management Interested in the latest social
- web and mobile tech and trends
- and enthusiastic about the social video space and its opportunities Able to simply get your head down and get stuff done! About You: Education & Qualifications You have
- or are on track for
- a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) You have already graduated
- or are a Master’s or Bachelor’s student looking for a six month internship The WOW factor! We’d love it if you: Have been involved at a high level with an entrepreneurial venture – or with several Have worked in a high growth environment where you’ve smashed your objectives out of the park Have had business experience working across teams and communicating with people across a range of functions To Apply Send an email with your name and “Business Development Executive” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your CV – and let us know where you heard about the role! For a full job description and application details please visit: http://unr.ly/zkF8Lb Application closing date: 9.00am Monday 26 March 2012